Registration for my NOV/DEC 2021 course is now CLOSED
Join the WAIT LIST for next session by reaching out via the Contact Me page. There is NO COMMITMENT for getting on the wait list and it just means that I will contact you when registration opens for the next session.
Are you read to take control of your career?
Do you hate online applications and realize they are a waste of time?
Is reaching out to new people something you find difficult?
Do you need help figuring out WHO you should add to your network?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. In my networking course, you will learn ACTIONABLE tips to get your career off on the right foot and find a meaningful job that you love.
Here are the Basics About the Course . . .
- This will be a live course with 4 sessions in a small group setting. I expect you to participate and will do everything I can to make you comfortable to open up and get the most out of this material.
- Each session will have ACTIONABLE tips to improve your networking. I wouldn’t call it homework, but I will give you some assignments to put in practice.
- Even after the course is finished, you will have made a connection with me beyond my public material and private newsletter. I will always be there for advice & guidance.
Still on the Fence? Here’s some FAQ that may answer your concerns:
- I completely freeze up with new people, is this course right for me? YES. I’ll teach you plenty of tricks to help make the whole process less scary so you can go out and make those connections
- Why can’t I just do online applications? You can, but there is a reason people send out 100s of applications . . . because the effectiveness of online applications SUCK. If you want to make that personal connection and have a greater shot at the job, then networking is the way to go.
- I’m poor, live in the middle of nowhere, have no family connections etc, So who am I going to connect with of value? Finding the right people to connect with can be a challenge and I will give you several action plans to figure out who to reach out to and then the most effective ways to reach out. Yes, some well connected student may have a leg up, but that does not mean you can’t learn to do it as well.
- It’s just too expensive, do you have a coupon code or scholarship option? At this time I do not. However, I strive to make my free materials on my website as well as in my LinkedIn posts of value. So please utilize that material and make the most of it.
- What if I sign up, but the course time is not good for my schedule? If we are unable to work something out, then I will refund your money. However, before we get to that stage, I will do my best to figure out suitable arrangements. Down the road, this course may move to vide, but at this time, I only have a live option.
OK, so what does it cost . . .
Initial beta-version runs of the course had a lower cost, but we are now past that period and costs are set to rise. Once we go live on the next session, I will post the exact costs here.
If this is not something you can afford, I understand, and invite you to continue to benefit from my free material. However, this course takes a real commitment of my time and for that I need to charge a fee.
Ready to join? Here’s the sign up link (payment via PayPal):
There are a LIMITED NUMBER of slots open for this course. Once we hit that number, you will have to wait until the next course offering to join.