Join my FREE private newsletter to gain the skills for success in your engineering career . . .
- Have you applied for 100s of jobs, but having trouble landing an engineering job that you love? Are you stuck in a seemingly endless cycle of filling out job applications and getting rejected?
- How do you present yourself when interviewing? Do get nervous in front of others? Do you have the social & communication skills it takes to be a successful engineer?
- Do you know what licenses/certifications are important and how to pass those exams?
- Are you at a loss of HOW to network to make those connections?
These are just some of the areas I cover with the tips & advice in my private newsletter. If you want exclusive content, actionable skill building, and increased access to my material, then sign up now.
Sign up now (use the form in the side bar) and receive the following two resources:
- My Guidebook for Developing Your Engineering Network on LinkedIn. Getting your LinkedIn profile noticed and having it convey the right message is crucial! In this guidebook, I give you step by step advice to make your LinkedIn profile portray you in the best possible light for potential employers and to build your network.
- My 10 Networking Tips for Introverted Engineers. Networking can be really tough for an introvert, but limiting your networking can affect your career mobility. Here are 10 tips that have worked for other introverted engineers that I have worked with over the years that you can try and implement in your networking efforts.
Looking forward to you joining the thousands of subscribers that are currently receiving these additional tips & advice to help them towards engineering success.
No spam. Just some great tips delivered to your inbox every 2-3 weeks.